Some of our favorite musician jokes
1. Q: How can you tell when there's a bad drummer at the door?
A: The knocking speeds up.
2. How many bass players does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. The piano player does it with her left hand.
3. What is the difference between an bagpipe and a trampoline?
A: You're supposed to take your shoes off before you jump on a trampoline.
4. How can you tell a trombone player's child at the playground?
A: They don't know how to operate the slide, and they can't swing.
5. What is the difference between a soprano and a terrorist?
A: You can negotiate with a terrorist.
6. Why are violins smaller than violas?
A: They aren't. The violinists' heads are just bigger.
7. How can you tell if a banjo player is playing on a level stage?
A: Drool runs out both side of his mouth.
8. What was the original name for the trombone?
A: Pneumatic pitch approximater.
********* If you have a favorite musician joke, click the "Home" button, then click on contacts and send it to us. We'll include it on this page. Probably. ********